GRUNDFOS WASTE WATER PUMP– SOLOLIFT2 WC-1
The Grundfos Waste Water Pump SOLOLIFT2 is a small, compact, ready-to-install automated lifting station with robust cutting systems incorporated. The lifting station is appropriate for pumping wastewater including excrement from residential houses. C-3 and D-2 are only for grey wastewater without faeces.
The Sololift2 WC-1 is intended to pump wastewater from a toilet containing toilet paper and faeces and is equipped with an additional connection on the lid, such as a washbasin.
Pumping additional elements into liquids may produce defects and limit the reach of our guarantee.
The Sololift2 WC-1 is frequently used to dewater a toilet and washbasin in basements below sewage level as part of the repair or modernization of existing structures if the site is far from the main soil pipe and a natural slope cannot be constructed.
Wherever the drain of a sanitary appliance is required but no gravity drain pipe is available or possible. The units with a WC connection are dedicated to installation in private homes only. Other units can be utilized also for commercial applications.
The compact lifting station is equipped with the following:
- Cable without plug (see technical data)
- Horizontal or vertical fastening possibility of discharge hose connector with several adaptors for pipes with Ø22-40mm
- Integrated non-return valve
- Dry and high-performance motor unit incl. thermal protection, pressure switch and controller
- DN100 toilet connection hose
- Flexible connectors for inlet (adjustable in height) of pipes Ø36 or 40
- Slot for an alarm board with a buzzer (accessory)
- Manual anti-clogging function and separate drain connection for service
- Venting valve with overflow protection
- Uplift fixation clips